Eight things about Breakerslion
I’ve been meme tagged! I don’t always play along. Sometimes I just wait for the mood to pass, and sometimes I don’t feel like passing the assignment on and potentially pissing off the bloggers who indulge my commentary on their posts. This one seems interesting enough. Of course, nothing is going to be truly random. We all edit ourselves, and will only tell what we want others to know, more or less. I’m really going to try for “random” here, so here goes.
*Players have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
* Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I like ham salad sandwiches.
2. Hearing the news today about the arrest of a child porn ring, and some of the details of their offerings, gave me a flashback about my own abusive/abused relationship with an adult when I was a minor child.
3. I collect glass bank bottles made in the shape of Abraham Lincoln. So far, no two have the same mold number on the bottom.
4. In 1967, with the help of a female friend and my sister’s wig, I passed for a girl for an entire day. I fooled adults and also children my own age (much harder). This was my only non-Halloween-related foray into the world of Drag. That is, unless you count the time I was a chauffer for three Drag Queens in the Boston Gay Pride Parade.
5. I’m not Gay, incidentally, but I’ve got some great friends!
6. I’m not happy with #5. It’s not random and I’m not exactly sure why I feel the need to disclose that. A little mystery in life never hurts. (This looks like a cop-out too, except that I didn’t have to tell you what was going on in my head this very moment, so in that respect, it’s random.)
7. There are very few things in this world that will truly gross me out, or cause my gorge to rise. There are a few, however. Situations involving maggots come to mind.
8. Some day, I’d like to get into a TV theme song contest with Rosie O’Donnell. Preferably, before I get old enough to forget. I don’t know if I could take her, but I’d love to give it a shot. That’s a lot less impressive than it used to be, before TV Land brought all those chestnuts back. Some things belong in the past. Don’t be mentioning “My Mother The Car” to Jerry Van Dyke.
Pixel Q. Styx, if he feels like conforming.
Rev. Barking Nonsequitor, if he has the inclination.
Kalanchoe542, if she feels like it.
Decrepit Old Fool, if I catch him in a dull moment.
AthiestMommy, if she has the time.
Boss Foxx, for the hell of it.
Homo Escapeons, if he’ll play.
I can’t wait to see that last one!