Monday, May 14, 2007

Enough Already!





According to this Reuters story, The Hindu God Khatu Shyam, a.k.a. Local version of Lord Krishna, has appeared on the wings of a butterfly. Do I have to say it? Get hold of yourself man! You’re worshipping a BUG! From the way it’s holding its wings, I hate to burst your bubble even further, but that’s a MOTH, not a butterfly.

Personally, I think it looks more like God.


God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail that is.


While I’m on the subject, that face in the bloody 10-year old cheese sandwich looks more like Mae West to me than the alleged Virgin Mary.














On second thought, maybe it’s Betty Grable














Or maybe it’s Twiggy













Or maybe it’s Madeline Kahn (Thanks to missginsu.com for this pic. Saved me some work)













Or Maybe it's Bernadette Peters













I know, it’s Madonna! No relation.














Do any of these women look like a First Century Israeli woman to you? How about the chunk of white toast? I don’t want to think about this too much, but the 10-year old cheese might smell a bit like a First Century dessert dweller, but that’s as far as the resemblance goes.

And that “Nunbun”, that is supposed to look like Mother Theresa? The Hell you say. It’s a Smurf!










Enough already!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not stupid enough to think that there won’t always be zotzbrains seeing their godhead in a lump of dried-out cat barf or something. I mean enough of the damned news coverage. A water stain under a bridge and a bunch of silly idiots giving it flowers is not news. There have been silly idiots since the dawn of time. Don’t encourage potato chip inspection and other pathetic bids for attention by covering this stuff as straight news. Besides, they’re wasting food when others are starving.

If you haven’t had enough already, check out the alleged Virgin Mary gold nugget holding the Baby Zoidberg

Or…Create your own!

10 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Beast said...

The faithful will see what they want to see.

Penn and Teller show, Bullshit, had one segment dedicated to such deluded nonsense.

I once saw a cloud that looked like......Jenna Jameson having sex in the heavens. But hey, that is just me, know what I am saying???

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger BEAST FCD said...

I posted an article at www.atheisthaven.blogspot.com on mary sandwiches and all.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

It is very sad and proves that there should be 1 psychiatrist medicating each of these visiually gifted crackpots on the planet and that Natural Selection is no longer in effect...dammit!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

I knew a crazy lady who thought we had a magic cross in our bathroom window.I even showed her the street light that shined through the window & explained to her the texture of the glass distributing the light was making a pattern. She insisted we were blessed with a sign from God.

Last I heard of her she was on some kind of diet where you lived on nothing but air. Really! supposedly If you knew the secret you could live on air.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger BEAST FCD said...

Living on a diet of air!

I thought the Atkins diet was crazy. Damn these morons.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Rev. Barky said...

I thought the cheese sandwich was Joan Blondelle or maybe even Mae West.

I just bought a G. Foreman grill - I'll see if I can make a chicken breast in the likeness of Ralph Reed.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger breakerslion said...

Rev: Ralph Reed?? I think your standards are too high. Would you settle for Larry King, or Pamela Anderson?

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once saw the likeness of George W. on a used wad of toilet paper, but I flushed it before the media got wind of it...

ILD

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger BEAST FCD said...

Well. I once saw an image of pamela anderson in my notepad.

Then it dawned upon me that I must have sketched it during one of those damn boring thermodynamics classes.

Damn. No miracles. Just loads and loads of sexual frustration.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Theriomorph said...

Wow. Those are all awesome, but I have to go with Mae West toast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home