Friday, February 13, 2009

It's a Tragicle.



Photo from story here

Four crew members, 44 passengers, and one person in their home in Buffalo, NY were killed when God withheld his rays of love from Continental Flight 3407 from Newark, NJ causing it to plummet into the ground. The object of God’s wrath is unclear and mysterious as always, but there are indications that it might have been the man inside the home.

From the article:

“It's remarkable that it only took one house," Bissonette said. "As devastating as it was, it could've easily wiped out that entire neighborhood on a strafing run type of thing."

Remarkable indeed. One might even say tragaculous.

5 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Rev. Barky said...

Yes - it's a miracle more people weren't killed. I guess that's the glass-half-full version of aircraft disaster analysis.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger breakerslion said...

Rev: Yes, and by that logic, it's a miracle that it didn't hit my house even though I don't live anywhere near Buffalo.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A true tragicle.
If I'd of known the word "tragicle" when My brother moved to Thailand 6 mths ago because God told him to...I could of said it was a tragicle waiting to happen.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And another thing I've been meaning to comment on, even though I know it'a a little late now. I was fascinated that both Super Bowl Quarterbacks professed their deep belief in Geebus........... Gee whiz... but, unfortunately, only one of them won the game! Did Geebus therefore, just decide to tell the loosing quarterback to go Fuck Himself, or what???????

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Rev. Barky said...

What would be worse than than a plane crash might be to suck on a tragisicle or may having your child ride a tragicycle. Maybe I should go to bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home