Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Aw Crap!

They're making me move to Gloggler. I knew the day would come, but I was hoping to hold out a little longer. I might have moved sooner, but the, "This site contains secure and non-secure items. Do you want to see the non-secure items?" bullcrap nag message pissed me off. I either have to live with this crap every time I want to post a comment, or change my browser security settings. Unacceptable. I have spared my readers this annoyance until now. Time to weigh my options. Didn't anyone who moved to "Beta" tell them it sucked?

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Rev. Barky said...

This beta software is extremely poor. I kow it's free but x - can't they test better than this?
Anyone ever use a simulation package?

Yahoo mail is goofed up too. The unread message flags are screwed up. Have been for quite a while.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Rose Ghost said...

Yahoo mail is always screwed up. For me anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home