I've Been Tagged!
Five reasons why God hates me:
5. When I was four, I just knew that Superman could kick his ass in a fair fight (no Kriptonite).
4. When I was nine, I just knew that bowing your head in church was a holdover from the days of “peek-a-boo” shenanigans (“magical”changes while no one is looking).
3. When I was fifteen, I suspected that Jesus’ success at healing the lame came from the ability to observe strong leg muscles and feet with dirt and calluses on the bottom (whispering, “You’re a fake. Either I get to heal you, or I expose you”).
2. When I was nineteen, I was pretty sure that He was real only in the same sense that Superman, Bugs Bunny, or Santa is real.
1. I can deny his material existence, but He can’t deny mine.
Image stolen from: http://www.dancollinscartoons.com