Saturday, June 10, 2006

My Letter to Today@NBC.com


Recently Ann appeared on "Today" to hawk her new book: "Godless, The Church of Liberaliam". Since she is not shy about airing her opinions, I thought I would be equally frank.

Subject : Ann Coulter

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Ann Coulter is a hate-monger. She has proved time and again that she is nothing more than a shameless huckster who has prostituted herself to an ideology that flirts dangerously with Neo-Nazi propaganda and methods. Her ceaseless attempts to apply the tar brush to those of differing opinions only serve to point out her own lack of credibility and ethics.

As an atheist, I find her opinions to be prejudiced, immature, disgusting and offensive.

As a US citizen, I find her to be an embarrassment.

When Ann Coulter says something like, "These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles, reveling in their status as celebrities, and talked about by grief-arazzis. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much.", does she ever stop to think that she is trading on this same misfortune for the purpose of her own enrichment? Is she capable of rational thought at all, or is she just another shameless fanatic, programmed like a band-wagon fembot, parroting self-serving Neo-Con drivel?

Shame on you for giving this disgraceful whore a world-wide soap box.

And I wrote that before I discovered www.internetweekly.org .

5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reading the entries from the beginning of your blog. You have evolved wonderfully. Congratulations on providing some superb intellectual nourishment to the world wide web. I am humbled by your eloquence and humor.

ILD

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad I don't have to see the likes of Coulter anymore, since I stopped watching the mainstream -- what is the right word -- sources of non-information and disinformation...

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Ann Coulter is an object for your pity not your scorn. She must have discovered that all of the popular girls (hot chicks) in college were liberal so she played the odds and cornered the neo nazi market.
I read her all of the time because it is fun. I know that she is kidding and that one day the right guy will come along and sweep her off her soapbox.
If I was a billionaire I would pay George Clooney to do it in return for financing 5 movies just to prove my point. Gawd that would be sweet!!!!!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger breakerslion said...

I reserve my pity for those who try against all odds and fail. Ann is an exploiter. She is without shame, and I am without pity. The kindest thing that I can say about her is that I think that her skull is two sizes too small for her brain.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger RC said...

interesting thoughts...i think you wording is fantastic...i hope it gets into some people at NBC's hot little hands to read and share.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home