Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Never Give a Serial Killer an Even Break


My letter to:

" David is not allowed computer access. If you have questions or comments you may send them here: forgivenforlife2@yahoo.com ."


Who are you? Why are you propping up this human piece of sludge? This dirtbag has committed a mortal sin, over and over again. Mortal Sin = Unforgivable. That's Christian doctrine. Are you also deranged? Oh yeah, you believe in this mythology, or else you exploit it shamelessly, so you are either deranged or a huckster.

How can anyone possibly be forgiven, except by the very people he/she has wronged? The entire concept of 3rd party forgiveness is perverted, even if the 3rd party is the imaginary God you worship.

http://www.forgivenforlife.com/ Official site of David Berkowitz A.K.A. Son of Sam

If they don't reply to my hate mail, then I am sure that they're only in it for the money.

The web site resolves to:


65.118.55.121
Record Type:

IP Address
Qwest Communications Corporation QWEST-INET-10 (NET-65-112-0-0-1)
65.112.0.0 - 65.127.255.255
RESPONSEMONSTERS, LTD, LLP Q0728-65-118-55-0 (NET-65-118-55-0-1)
65.118.55.0 - 65.118.55.255

Please join me in writing Quest Communications and reporting this web site as obscene. I do not see anything particularly wrong with naked humans, but this shameless attempt to exploit infamy to sell some piece of shit "I've come to Jesus" novel disgusts me.

I wrote to Investor Communications. http://www.qwest.com/about/investor/contact/email_comments.html That ususally gets the best response.

Here is my letter. Feel free to cut and paste if you feel the same way I do.

To Whom it may Concern:

I would like to formally complain about your customer at: http://www.forgivenforlife.com/
65.118.55.121 Record Type: IP Address
Qwest Communications Corporation QWEST-INET-10 (NET-65-112-0-0-1) 65.112.0.0 - 65.127.255.255RESPONSEMONSTERS, LTD, LLP Q0728-65-118-55-0 (NET-65-118-55-0-1) 65.118.55.0 - 65.118.55.255

This is the "official" web site of David Berkowitz, Son of Sam, and notorious mass murderer. The site is selling a book, highlighting the idea that David has "found Jesus". I find this obscene. I am hoping that, since corporations such as yours pay heed to those that have a problem with the naked human form and human sexuality, you will pay equal attention to this complaint. Anyone who seeks to make a profit by using the notoriety of a serial killer is, in my opinion, perpetrating an obscenity. David is barred from the Internet, as the site admits. He is also barred from making a profit from his crimes. This site is then either illegal, or an exploitative scam.

Thank you for your attention. Please forward this to the appropriate department within your organization.

5 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Darius said...

I totally agree - profiting from crimes ought to be illegal (DUH! - Right??)

And I've always felt the main thing in criminal justice is a practical matter: let's keep violent criminals locked up, the more violent, and, especially, the more repeatedly violent, the longer.

The main point, imo, should be keeping the guy from going on to kill or injure additional members of the public.

"Know the tree by its fruits." The actual pattern of previous violent behavior is way more reliable than acts of contrition, the opinions of psychologists, sudden religious conversions, etc.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

Right on! Murderers and serial killers converting to prisonesque born-again Christianity is just like picking up the smoked end of a ciggie butt found on the street—it’s nasty and cheap. The unspoken implication of all of these “I’ve seen da light” losers like Berkowitz, and Manson killers Susan Atkins and Tex Watson, etc., (and this goes for Karla Faye Tucker, too, no matter what you think of the death penalty, which I oppose) is that they claim heaven for themselves but are mysteriously silent on where their victims went. I never got the chance, but if I had, I would have asked Karla Faye what her religion teaches about where people like her unfortunate victims go, since they happened to be axed to death in the midst of engaging in extramarital sex. I don’t even care to hear what Berkowitz has to say. Doesn’t take much imagination to reverse the letters d-o-g to g-o-d, he’s still a p-h-o-n-e-y.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Why we permit these psycopaths any attention is beyond my comprehension.
These people are a waste of amino acids and should be used to harvest organs (except the their brains of course) and little else. Berk et al are poster boys for capitol punishment at best and at the least should be examined as psychiatric guinea pigs for research in the genome project.

Other than that why we preserve them is beyond me?

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Darius said...

"Other than that why we preserve them is beyond me."

Because once we've got them locked up, murdering them does no good. It doesn't bring back their victims. Capital punishment hasn't been shown to deter crime. If this were conclusively proven, that would be the one thing I can think of that could lead me to favor capital punishment.

Otherwise, capital punishment is just the institutionalization of vengeance. Seems to me that a democratic state shouldn't institute such a motive.

Furthermore: no human system on earth is foolproof. I can't imagine how it feels to be murdered by the state while knowing you're innocent. One "gaff" like that is one too many imo.

And furthermore, once in a great while you hear of someone who, after many years in prison, genuinely appears to have come to their senses.

In sum, capital punishement does no good, and has the capacity to do harm.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger breakerslion said...

As a founding member of the Post-Partem Abortion Society, I must confess that I often feel that such citizens as Berkowitz and other psychopaths would be better suited to serve the world as yummy dog food than prisoners taking up precious oxygen. This is a more practical than ethical position however. As an Atheist, I cannot subscribe to the theory of the sanctity of human life. On the other hand... "Sure he deserves death. There are many who deserve life. Can you give it to them?" - J.R.R. Tolkien, paraphrased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home