Thursday, June 05, 2008

Funnies!



Ok, break’s over.

Coincidentally, a friend just sent me a link to Break.com.

One of the many reasons that I find the religious life style unsuitable: I firmly believe that the logical outcome of faith-based belief (belief without proof) is the kind of craziness manifested in these little vignettes. The sheer volume of similar examples is the proof upon which I base that belief. These good folk are just emulating the prophets of old. They are spreading their own brand of egomaniacal mental illness while possibly preserving their own delusion that it’s really God’s egomaniacal mental illness… um, WILL! I meant, “will!” No, really.

Preacher says men need to piss standing up

Very Nice, Preacher

Westboro Church Pastor is Insane

And only a very little bit farther down the slippery slope of unreason, you get this.

If you don’t laugh, you cry.

8 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, God came upon her, eh? Is that where we get that word......

;-)

ILD

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Thank You for reinvigorating me to combat ignorance and do whatever I can possibly do, to find a way to keep these megalomaniac idiots from spreading their insanity.

The mere fact that these f*ckers get to spout off their bullsh*t and worse yet..get to VOTE..makes me cringe.

I burst out laughing but several seconds later I think holy f*ck there are people who hang on to every word and actually follow these assholes.

Absolutely incredible.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger breakerslion said...

Anon: I never thought of it that way, but you might be right!

donn: Glad I could help. I too find the success of brainwashing techniques upon humans to be unnerving.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

One week later and I still can't get over these people..especially Pastor Pee..

and I have deliberately started peeing sitting down just to 'piss' him off.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger vjack said...

Could you do me a favor and update the link to Atheist Revolution in your blogroll? The new URL is http://www.atheistrev.com

Thanks!

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a lion for you! http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/1A055D4FD10D?z=0

Still a little loopy from the drugs....

ILD

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, though... If you're a Christian, what's better than coming on a virgin?

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my childhood days looking around the church congregation wondering how all these supposedly intelligent people were taking all this nonsensical rubbish in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home